Monday, December 7, 2009

Wife Wants Black Movie

Learn, learn, and learn

realized with horror that the court on December 7. A CT in May. And I do not know Nehru. Sure only one subject. This - Russian. Of course, now my test CSE on the the subject is far from ideal (66 points), but if a more responsible approach to training, it is fully confident that I can pass well. But in other subjects I do not know practically nothing. And I would divide them in ascending order:
Algebra - 30% (confidence)
Literature - 10%
English - 0%
In short, Shocking ((
Surrounding several months to work hard and, hopefully, fruitful.
And generally 11 class for me is that you like, but do not study. Even at the end of grade 10 I had such a mood. Previously, I had at least some kind of motivation, focus on success. Now - all this is gone. Where did I not know myself. Dwell somewhere in the measurement uncertainty. 'So pass my days: school, training, home, computer, 5 minutes run A / S, sleep. The main objective - to sleep, do nothing and survive until the weekend. Every weekend, looking forward, in the hope that Saturday will sit down for lessons, performing all, sort of everything that is not understood. (8 class, such a system very well helped) Never have never had anything. And so - with the first of September.

0 comments:

Post a Comment