Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Low Cut Wrestling Singlets For Sale

New Year Without a commotion

's already tomorrow in the New Year, the mood is not at all. We decided to celebrate it as a class (probably why and not in the mood, I would have said it better at home). Come, probably about 15 people. Well, as usual beer, vodka, etc. But for me, thank God, a negative attitude to alcohol. It was probably a factor 3 when I used it. What does it mean to be drunk felt full. Yes, namahnesh beer sort of fun, even fun. But after ... What is I have a hangover, too (thankfully) realized. So now I have an aversion to alcohol, particularly beer and vodka. Although a good wine, sometimes not refuse, but in moderation of course))) So, this morning, January 1, very good and cheerful (!) mood will be with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment