Thursday, December 3, 2009

Clipart Bread Slicer Blade

was wondering

Today almost the whole day spent in school ... (Oh, excuse me in high school). There again we had another important event - Protecting your portfolio. All protested. Nobody wanted to stay in school right up to four hours. I also had a neutral do not care. On the one hand, in English, I just do not sleep and in the good it would be if I went home and slept would be a little bit before training. And on the other - an event sufficiently interesting and miss it completely does not want to. I chose the second option of course.
Protection portfolio. The start was interesting. Our 11 "" acted first. It was fun. Then I went 11 "and". It was boring. When there were still about half time before the end of the event, five of our risen and gone. It was embarrassing.
Most importantly, I learned a lot about those with whom study at the same latitude. Many interesting personalities)

0 comments:

Post a Comment