Sunday, February 6, 2011

October Wedding Slogan

Mediasrach two yokodzun

first known brawler and editor of the Elephant Leonid Bershidsky wrote in facebook

In publishing his novel EKSMO GQ chief editor Nikolai Uskov, "Seven Angels". Prologue entitled "Avignon, year of the Lord in 1352 and 6 December." Intrigued. Uskov to answer

MUDILO Bershidsky
Still, Leonid Bershidsky mudilo. Here it happens. You're like a guy you respect, even writing to him in his slonru and it seems that mudilo. Then there are suspicions were before, why he stopped writing in slonru where some uebany are garbage under the guise of scientific expertise. I thought I was wrong. The guy doing the newspaper Vedomosti. A good newspaper. But the question is why, instead of the newspaper Vedomosti, he now makes slonru. Well, I have this question try not to ask themselves, left him as he could. And now I can not. Vedomosti newspaper can not do mudilo. It from there vypizdovali. The pants leg. Mudilo can do slonru with the same mudilami, as he is. I am glad that broke any cooperation, even overwhelmed, they wrote, have requested. Nevertheless, we Bershidsky secularly communicate, even went to his transfer to the CCC to support. But in vain. Transfer closed. Because lousy. Sooner or later, will be closed and its lousy site.

I usually get angry when I see how ordinary guys and girls like you and me, the white light begin to assert themselves at the expense of others through me. Mudilo read a few pages of my book "Seven Angels". Stumbled on the phrase "tiny shorts and neighing. How zadrot. I do not know what panties Bershidsky, are Your women - probably parachutes. My are microscopic. Uebites with envy. For all other zadrotam who are deprived of normal women into normal pants, I advise to drink poison.


It was the first round of throwing each other by shit. We'll see how it will end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment