Friday, October 1, 2010

How To Organize Soft Plastics

2

Today, October 1 (1 October - this is today?) In the gallery "Lara," that at the October 40 at 18.00 to open an exhibition and sale of "Scent of Summer". Entrance to the opening free, then 100 rubles, which in my opinion a bit too much. There will be one of my work - blue still life. However, other studies there is much more and they cool)))

And now cartoon:

I sat down at the complex at 10 pm and began to dig the Adobe After effects. The case with him, I am only the second time, I look like a sheep at a new gate, and if Karpich never showed me where to start, but how everything is going really would be nothing I could not get. I do not know why, but the development of new prog depressing me. Always some strange shallow shoals, which are fatal. Reading the tutorials and demiarta not help, because such clinical cases there can not be described. Telling are:
we take a picture, scanned, and the dog:



import into AE, looking around the vector (the figure he blue), each moving part, on different layers.


then creates a path set point in the early phase and the point at the end of phase and make changes. So here I am in some way made separately, not in the bed and konechenaya became the primary phase.



benefit Jura quickly returned and found the error. As a result I did for 2 seconds, the animation of the hind paw, tail and tip of the ear. Koryavenko however, now redesigned. But it's all the same great. very happy to see how a static picture begins to live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment