Wednesday, October 20, 2010

High Muscle Percentage

Today

And we still have a strawberry ripening:) glad Siberia.



well and on the street magic Temperature - 0 degrees.








now on intimate


The contest, which we tried to have time to make a movie, I scored. A few days locked up, held in private with the vector led me to hysteria and depression. But the root cause is not the point. And the fact that two freedom-loving person on a few square meters do not get along. From long and nepriryvnogo communication we start killing each other emotionally. No, no scandals smashing crockery, jealousy, etc. not and can not be, but we devoured the swamp, when all is quiet, so quiet, but unbearably dull. And the cure for that, and we all have been understandable, but the emotional attachment, potokanie internal dialogue and the worm inside izedayuschy harassed. For three days, I ran home to my parents, it restores power in cases where they do not drag on my second pain point that I was "Artist of the word" evil "and even at my age need to" think about the future and make money, not the pictures daub. "On This time, luck, not compressed, so I moved to the completion of two challenging work, walk, frozen, falling in love:) in general, everything is fine, strength returned, movie finished, we will see each other often (in my case, this bunch of plans and people who have long wanted to see, but not srostalos)

0 comments:

Post a Comment