Sunday, January 22, 2006

Funny Birthday Sentiments

sonicprincess @ 2006-01-22T21: 43:00

Soon to be in Madrid, Jorge (my husband and roommate) gave me a pink piggy bank to laugh at my inability to save. And there was the poor pig, gathering dust in a corner of my room without adding a gram until a couple of weeks ago I decided to use. I started to save one euro a day with no end in particular, to see if I get me money once and for all. I'll make me a good girl ... XD

Since the end of the holidays I'm hyper-excited, which had wanted to give Madrid veeeeery walks, eating me the Chinese Blade Runner, see my girls, and return to Friday as this.

Soon age of 20 (fear, oppression ... I silly) and I think with my mania to do everything as soon as possible I'm going through the crisis of the 40 or so now ¬ ¬. But for the passage of time makes me less traumatic one Lord has given me and my gift of B-day, one month before: A Ray-Ban aviator, fulfilling my dream so frustrated to possess. ^ ^ I love them so much that even at night would carry ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment